Thank you! nominated by bloggers for The Sunshine Award!
Today the most amazing thing happened to my 1 month old baby blog – it was nominated for bloggers’ “Sunshine Award” and it is symbolised by a flower that one blogger can give to other “bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere”
A blogger – MISS MARZIPAN nominated me and this totally made my day! Her blog is super creative, original, clever and visual! I love to go and just look at the pictures…just look at the post Virtual Dinner.
The instructions that come with the Sunshine Award are simple:
- After acknowledging the person who gave this award in a blog post; 2. I have to do the Q&A below and finally 3. pass on the award to 10 deserving and inspiring bloggers, inform them and link to their blogs.
So here is the Q&A part:
- Who is your favorite philosopher? I have so many! But one of note is The Roman Emperor Marcus Aurelius and I especially love this quote from him:“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.”
- What is your favorite number? 3
- What is your favorite animal? Horse
- What is your favorite time of day? Morning
- What are your Facebook and Twitter? Facebook and Twitter
- What is your favorite holiday? Thanksgiving and how timely as it is tomorrow. What a wonderful holiday when we are reminded to count our Blessings, to express our Gratitude and be Thankful!
- What is your physical favorite activity? Few – dancing, yoga.
- What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? Love Herbal Tea and Soy Latte
- What is your passion? Life, every moment of it. Oh and almost forgot ;) my family and helping people to bring balance back into their lives though nutrition, health and wellness, fitness and spirituality.
- What is your favorite flower? Lilacs and Lilly of the Valley.
And now I would like to pass on the award to 10 deserving and inspiring bloggers:
- Collette falls on her feet – exceptional writing about travel, life and grace.
- Living with fibro blog – he inspires, helps and educates on living with fibromyalgia and degenerative bone disease
- In 2 Deep – a spiritual path worth following
- Rio Guzman’s Journal – honest, straight forward and original
- Health Advocation – because we share the same passion
- Lila’s Twist – her daily bit of inspiration are beautiful
- Redamancy Lit – the tag line – “love back” beautiful love filled blog
- Good LIfe Farm – same author as number 7, but entirely different blog, life, food, farm…
- Cliffhanger – fresh, open and honest spiritual notes
- Miss Marzipan – not because she did, but because given an opportunity I would most definitely nominate her anyway!
Okay feels great to spread the love and I am glad this fulfilling and happy project is complete, as enjoyable as it is, it is also a bit time consuming!